All Thrive centres hold events open to the public. Find out more by clicking on the centre name.
We open our lovely Trunkwell Gardens in Beech Hill, Berkshire
during the summer where you can meet the people we help and the horticultural therapists, and have tea and cakes of course!
In Battersea Park
, London you can visit the wonderful Herb Garden, delightful Old English Garden and the Winter Garden at any time during park opening hours.
Our office and main garden is on East Carriage Drive in the park and we have a kiosk selling plants and seasonal goodies.
we have plant sales, veg box sales and volunteering sessions as well as opening the TV gardens every Friday afternoon but visits must be booked in advance.
, Saltwell Park is open every day to visitors.
March 31 - Oct 27 - Guided tours of TV gardens in Birmingham every Friday
Thursday July 27 - Open Gardens, Thrive, Beech Hill, near Reading (2-4pm)
Sunday July 30 - PruRide LondonTuesday August 15
- Open Gardens, Thrive, Beech Hill, near Reading (2-4pm) Saturday September 2
- Thrive at Beech Hill village feteSeptember 19 & 20
- Thrive will be at The Landscape Show Wednesday September 20
- Open Gardens, Thrive, Beech Hill, near Reading (2-4pm)Wednesday September 20
- WEAR YOUR WELLIES TO WORK DAY! More here.