Thrive uses gardening to change the lives of those coping with the after effects of a stroke, those living with heart disease, people with learning disabilities, mental health issues and physical and sensory disabilities.
We've been able to make a real difference to Mel's life (pictured right) – help us do the same for other disabled people.
Please make a donation today and consider giving regularly to Thrive so we can provide the support, advice and equipment needed.
can buy boots for a Thrive gardener
can buy garden therapy starter packs
can pay for a therapeutic gardening session at Thrive
can fund a recognised horticultural qualification
You can donate in lots of ways:
- Give to Thrive regularly by Direct Debit
- Make a secure donation online using a credit or debit card
- Send us a donation in the post
- Or give us a call on 0118 988 5688.
- Donate by text: Just text Thri02 and the amount you want to give, to 70070.
Follow the links below. Thank you