Members of Thrive receive Growth Point - the only quarterly e-publication devoted to social and therapeutic horticulture. It includes news, research, professional development, project profiles and opinion.
It is aimed at those working in the field of social and therapeutic horticulture, health, care, the environment and education. Membership costs just £25 a year. We also welcome contributed articles.
Please click here for more information and details of how to write for Growth Point.
Email email@example.com or telephone 0118 988 5688.
New members receive a welcome pack which contains:
- A Thrive car sticker
- Impact report
- A "How we use gardening to change lives" leaflet
- Publications catalogue
Members then receive
- Growth Point online four times a year
- Thrive's monthly supporters e-newsletter (optional)
- The opportunity to purchase Cultivating Quality, the first quality assurance scheme designed for use by projects offering structured programmes in social and therapeutic horticulture, with a £30 reduction.
- Access to Thrive's library in Berkshire, the only specialist library on the subject of social and therapeutic horticulture in the UK
You can join through our online shop or phone 0118 988 5688.
If you have any questions about joining Thrive please email.